It is useless to give advice, judge, or criticize people.
*Don’t live other people’s lives.
* Don’t take pleasure in losses and shortcomings of others.
- * Events are not in my control and often my will will not be done.
- *Must start listening to others. I must talk briefly, gently and cordially.
- *Let the needs of others come before my needs. I must be optimistic and affirmative in my actions.
- *I can’t replace every minute I live.
- *I never stop wanting. My wish list only self-interest and never ends. My desires often lead to disaster. I try to change the unchangeable by acquiring meaningless things. My desires don’t need pampering.
- *I really don’t count. My ideas are only fantasies and my successes last only as long as a mark in the sand. I must only act on my ideas and desires when I double-check their value.
- * Be content with my circumstances in my life. My job is ok. Everything that happens to me is neither good nor bad.
- *I must stay awake, look and speak humbly, and above all see that my world is always alive in me.